Dodd Scientifics Subscriber Forum

Subscription is $8 a year, link on the homepage. Join us!
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:58 pm 

tattyUD
bitofadrizzle

Likes Given: 39
Likes Received: 47
I've had a play around post-patch and I've found a few things out. Read through them and afterwards I'll detail my findings.

Quote:
Activity Rewards
Fixed an issue with Ascendant Materials no longer being a possible reward for Daily gold-tier public events
In addition to other potential rewards, Weekly Nightfall Strikes can now award 9 or more Strange Coins

PVP
Maps
Added to the rotation for Control, Clash, and Iron Banner* playlists:
The Anomaly
Asylum
The Burning Shrine
Iron Banner*
Starts 1AM PST, Tuesday, January 13th
Playlist weapon drops
Level 32 Sniper Rifle
Level 32 Auto Rifle
Gain event standing to earn Legendary gear
Level 32 Hand Cannon
Level 32 Rocket Launcher
Level 32 Gauntlets
Level 31 Chest

Weapons
On the Sniper Rifle, Black Hammer, the Hive Breaker upgrade has been disabled until it is fixed to play nicely with the White Nail upgrade

Raids

Vault of Glass
Exotic weapon drops (though still very infrequent) are now Level 32

Crota’s End

Rewards
Treasure chests now contain Radiant Materials
The existing Pit treasure chest reward has moved to killing Ir Yut, the Deathsinger

Pit Encounter
Pillars of Light no longer launch players into the air when they explode

Bridge Encounter
Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter
Players will now be required to wait for the bridge to be completed prior to crossing with the sword

Deathsinger Encounter
Fixed a rare case where the Shriekers would not spawn, preventing players from reaching the Deathsinger
The Deathsinger now has a chance to drop Exotic weapons and armor, class pieces, and Radiant materials

Crota Encounter
Two Swordbearers will no longer spawn at the same time at the outset of the encounter
Crota will now recover from his kneeling state after a player quits
Fixed a bug that allowed players to remove the “Presence of Crota” using a Radiance Warlock’s Fireborn ability
Fixed a bug that made the Oversoul appear destroyed to some players in a Fireteam when it was actually still active

Daily Activity Rewards - Pre-patch unopened daily packages at the postmaster appear to award radiant materials, it looks like post-patch packages are back to ascendant materials.

Crota's End - The first chest drop has been moved to the Deathsinger and the first chest now contains only radiant materials IMPORTANT BIT - This is effectively a new chest and if opened now it will give radiant materials EVEN IF YOU HAD ALREADY OPENED IT. Load into Crota's End and grab some extra materials before reset tomorrow.

The exploding lamp no longer launches a character up into the air but its possible (and actually easier) to just jump up there with a Warlock or Titan to get an easy drop from the lamp section. Its still easy to solo through as a Hunter equipped with Don't Touch Me.

The bridge now requires all surviving players to be across the bridge to spawn the Ogres. However jumping up on the pillar in the Swordbearer's room still despawns all the mobs on the starting side.

The Deathsinger song now starts as soon as you leave the starting room, not when the mobs are aggroed.

I'm sure there was some other stuff and I'll post anything else I remember as I go.